I get calls or texts daily from folks in fear of what is happening here in the USA. Whatever their belief system, there is a fear of what is happening and what is coming. I certainly have very powerful, strong, beliefs that may agree or disagree with the caller. For me, however, those phone calls are simply a cry from someone to bring in the bigger picture not for my political views.
Having the gift of a big picture can change so much such as a perspective, compassion, and understanding, as well as provide a variety of options we may not normally consider. Most importantly, it can bring a semblance of peace. Without getting caught in the “he said she said” about this insanity swirling around us, we get to see that some have little facts and lots of opinions. Some have lots of facts and one opinion. Still some are trying to see both sides, while others just don’t want to deal with it and simply go about their personal business. That level of avoidance may require them later to be picking up the pieces that could have been avoided
Life requires action and active participation.
As a resource, I want to do what I do with so many things; look at the spiritual side of this to see what lessons we can learn from it all.
- Power without depth and solidity can become an ego trip absent of integrity
- Emotional reactions never equate to, or supersede, balanced, honest, responses
- Exaggerations when you are trying to make a legitimate and serious point, are actually lies
- When you try to pit people against each other everyone loses
- When we are willing to discuss things together and find options or solutions versus screaming about right and wrong, everyone comes out ahead.
- We are all one human family, therefore we all deserve respect
- Nothing in life is perfect but that doesn’t mean we should be making it as difficult as possible
- Education and experience are meant to broaden our minds and our views not shrink them
- Intentionally creating fear, anger, and hopelessness, doesn’t simultaneously create joy, health, or success because a “win” is not success, only a win.
- Every action has a consequence
- Feeling dominant, aggressive, and destructive doesn’t create feeling good, they only provide the illusion of power
- Peace, love, compassion, and a shared vision where everyone comes out ahead, creates joy, happiness, and peace. Something we all deserve.
Our beautiful world will always have some difficulties, whether our personal world or our global world. Knowing we are making this world a place where the earth, seas, and air, are healthy and going strong is our soul’s calling. Remember that difficult times call us to our lower or higher selves. The response is our choice. This is very much a spiritual journey. There are lessons for us in every experience we have, in prayer and meditation, breathe, remember that your journey is a gift, and that the experiences you have within it are all to support your growth and your health. I wish you an abundance of both.